Grid Properties’ services span the entire development cycle and include:
- Coordination of all planning efforts including site selection, project team formulation, the preparation of feasibility studies and market analyses, the performance of all required due-diligence and conceptual development.
- Coordination of environmental testing and remediation efforts.
- Initiating, structuring and negotiating transactions. The firm has broad range of experience with a wide range of complex sale, lease and joint development transactions involving transfer of development rights, master leases, vertical tax lots, multiple tier condominiums and other sophisticated ownership structures.
- Defining strategies for obtaining all land use and other governmental approvals and guiding the project team through implementation.
- Structuring project financing and obtaining benefits under various government programs including conventional debt, public private partnerships, tax exempt bonds, tax increment financing, tax credits, empowerment zones, enterprise zones.
- Overseeing the design and construction process including thoroughly reviewing all design and construction documentation, coordinating value engineering efforts and monitoring the quality, cost and schedule of construction.
- Coordinating all tenant work with base building work.
- Coordinating the process of obtaining all governmental sign-offs and the turnover of the building to its ultimate occupants.
Grid Properties has the resources and capabilities to provide services for a wide variety of projects and transactions. Projects include affordable housing for universities, medical centers and other not-for- profit organizations; market rate housing, hotels, retail, office buildings and corporate facilities, hospitals and medical buildings, research laboratories, facilities for the arts, education and various other not-for-profit uses and large scale mixed use projects.
In addition to our capabilities as an advisor, Grid Properties has the financial resources available to contribute its own equity to projects where the client is interested in our participation as a partner.